Thursday, February 08, 2007

hais ~
get to know i painful truth today.
smtg which i wont wan to admit in the past.

SOO TIANDE !
I CUM TO REALISE TAT UE SERIOUSLY SARKS.
A FARKIN' PLAYBOI WHO DOESNT EVEN WORTH MY TEARS.
WHY AM I SO STUPID IN THE PAST ?
I WONDER.
ONE TING I KNOW FOR SURE.
UE'VE SUA-ED ME. AND ALOT OF TIMES.
ALL THE CRAPS UE'VE TELL ME.
I SHUD'VE KNW ITS ALL LIES.
BLOODY LIES ; BULLSHIT ; COWDUNG.
I GIVE UE 6 WORDS NOW :
SOO TIAN DE, GO AND DIE !
I SHALL ADD 5 MORE WORDS :
FARK OFF FRM MY LIFE !
KAICHEN TELL ME TO ADD TIS :
U JERK ; COUNTRY BUMBKIN ; BLOODY ASSHOLE ; UE KUKU FACE ! (:
I GUESS I WILL NEVER BE FRENS WITH UE EVA AGAIN !
ONI FREAKIN' IDIOT WILL WAN TO BE FRENS WITH UE.
SI FLIRT KIA ; HONGSTER ; FARKER.

i seriously dunno why im so angry tat he patched with his ex.
is tis suppose to be normal ?
i hope so.. if not im going to be abnormal ><
i cant imagine myself loving a guy for 4 months 11 days !
man , im an idiot.
to tink tat i wanna go do all tat stuff to give myself the pain for him..
cum to tink of it.. its just seriously NOT WORTH.
gees, thank God.. i got all my great frens to hlp me realise my real stupid idiot thinking.
im gonna forget him ! not caring a hoot abt him anymore.
yupps !
my promise to mintao !~ i will fufill it ! (:
hahahs (:
so , stay happy with ur stead !
i wish ue all the best ~ =)
whether last long or not, i shall not comment on it. ><
bye guys ~

No comments: